The Board of Education respectfully requests the District Accountability Committee for Weld County RE-5J to accept the following charges to be completed during the 2016-17 school year.
- To monitor building level implementation of goals for increasing achievement and reducing achievement gaps for all students in striving to meet all state and federal accreditation guidelines.
- To make recommendations to the Board of Education relative to the prioritization of expenditures of school district funds as required by state and federal law.
- To continue to work in conjunction wit the District's Technology Committee in reviewing the District's current K-12 Technology Plan and to make recommendations to the Board as to how to address future K-12 technology needs throughout the district.
- To work in conjunction with the District's Threat Assessment Team to annually review the District's Threat Assessment Protocol and to make recommendations to the Board regarding any revisions deemed necessary to the existing plan.
- To make recommendations to the Board of Education concerning student and community growth and the related impact on District facilities and budget.
Master Plan Information provided to the DAC: