Weld RE5J School District

Special Education » Special Education Records

Special Education Records

If you need to obtain a copy of your student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a more comprehensive collection of past special education records, please contact Cil White to make arrangements.  All persons requesting IEPs will be asked to provide a current picture ID at the time of request and sign a release.  Only persons who have legal guardianship of a student may receive special education documents.


Cil White 

Administrative Assistant